The Stowmarket Town Awards 2016-17 were launched on Thursday 14th April at the Museum of East Anglian Life.
The event was attended by over 70 people representing a host of businesses, groups and organisations.
The Stowmarket Town Awards recognise the achievements of local businesses, groups and people in Stowmarket.
The 10 award categories are as follows:
- Young Person of the Year
- Teacher (or Youth Leader/Coach) of the Year
- Kind Neighbour of the Year
- Community Hero of the Year
- Sportsperson/team of the Year
- Environment & Heritage Champion of the Year
- Local Business of the Year
- Employee of the Year
- Where the Heart is – Community Award
- Pride of Stowmarket
Nomination forms are available from:
- Stowmarket Town Council offices and downloadable here
- The Regal Theatre
- Hillside Community Centre
- Cedars Park Community Centre
- Stowmarket Tourist Information Centre
- Stowmarket Library
The deadline for returning completed applications is Friday, 1st July 2016.
A judging panel will assess the awards and winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Friday, 30th September 2016.
Sponsorship packages are available for businesses, groups or individuals.
For further information please contact Sarah Parramint on 01449 612060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also like us on www.facebook.com/stowmarkettownawards/ or follows us on twitter @stowmarkettc