The Stowmarket Town Awards 2018-19 was launched on Thursday, 19th April at The Mix.
The Stowmarket Town Awards recognise the achievements of local businesses, groups and people in Stowmarket.
The 10 award categories are as follows:
- Young Person of the Year
- Teacher (or Youth Leader/Coach) of the Year
- Kind Neighbour of the Year
- Community Hero of the Year
- Sportsperson/team of the Year
- Environment & Heritage Champion of the Year
- Local Business of the Year
- Employee of the Year
- Where the Heart is – Community Award
- Pride of Stowmarket
Nomination forms are available from:
- Stowmarket Town Council offices and downloadable here
- The Regal Theatre
- Hillside Community Centre
- Cedars Park Community Centre
- Stowmarket Tourist Information Centre
- Stowmarket Library
The deadline for returning completed applications is Friday, 29th June 2018.
A judging panel will assess the awards and winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Friday, 28th September 2018.
Sponsorship packages are available for businesses, groups or individuals.
For further information please contact Sarah Parramint on 01449 612060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also like us on www.facebook.com/stowmarketTC or follows us on twitter @stowmarkettc