Communities & Partnerships Manager
Salary range: £31,000 – £34,000
If you are ready to lead and motivate a team, making a real difference in the local community, then this is the role for you! As the successful Communities & Partnerships Manager, you will use your strategic thinking to create change in the community and build partnerships with a wide range of people, teams and organisations.
- Ensure the organisation maintains a high profile within Stowmarket, by leading community engagement, public relations and media profile
- Provide a range of outstanding community services to benefit those living and working in Stowmarket
- Build relationships and networks with local groups, clubs and businesses
- Promote of health, well-being and environmental initiatives in the town in conjunction with other agencies
- Plan and implement civic and community events
- Provide administrative management of community services
- Collaborate effectively with other managers and their teams across the organisation
This is not a short-term assignment; our ideal Communities & Partnerships Manager will be committed to seeing through the whole journey helping us to become outstanding in all aspects of our work.
For further information please see our website here
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by forwarding an up to date CV by Monday, 12th November, 2018 to SPIDER.