The Town Council holds “Councillors in the Market Place” on a monthly basis.
This gives members of the public the chance to drop in and ask questions or give feedback on issues affecting the town in which they live.
The events take place in the Market Place on our busy Market Days, the events planned for 2017 are:
- Thursday, 18th May – 10.30am to 1.30pm
- Saturday, 17th June – 10.30am to 1.30pm
- Thursday, 20th July – 10.30am to 1.30pm
- Saturday, 16th September – 10.30am to 1.30pm
- Thursday, 19th October – 10.30am to 1.30pm
- Saturday, 18th November – 10.30am to 1.30pm
- Thursday, 9th December – 10.30am to 1.30pm
If you feel the need to speak to a Councillor on a one-to-one basis about any issues or concerns, please contact the Town Council on 01449 612060 or email email@example.com and we will endeavour to arrange a meeting for you.